Opened from 1st to 20th April 2018
SMART START project is opening second public call for innovative ideas related to both Objective 1 and Objective 3 of Smart Start project:
- To support innovative ideas of CSOs therefore strengthening long-term financial sustainability and impact of selected CSOs, but most importantly,
- To promote innovative, entrepreneurial way of thinking of CSOs.
WIN 3.500,00 EUR
FOR YOUR BUSINESS IDEA
↓ SEE HOW TO APPLY BELOW ↓
SMART START project is calling for entrepreneurship innovations in products, environment, technologies, services and models that can support problem solving on local and/or national levels.
Innovations can relate to any aspect including, but not limited to, ideas around:
- education and skills development;
- employment and entrepreneurship;
- conceive new technologies or propose smarter use of existing technologies for the benefit of society;
- generate new solutions and approaches for societal challenges of today and the future;
WHO CAN(‘T) APPLY?
This call is opened for:
- Civil Society Organizations (CSOs)
- Non-formal groups within CSOs
- Individuals cooperating with CSOs
Important: Grant will be awarded to CSO as legal entity. Grant can’t be awarded to individuals or initiatives.
Who can’t apply?
- CSOs already in Smart Start
- Individuals alone (non legal entities)
- NON-formal networks
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications should be submitted in Montenegrin at the link: http://smartstart4u.org/my/application
Applications should be submitted in local language.
Once Call is closed, Smart Start will send them through:
- First phase: Selection committees will be established in five countries and select 5 semifinalists from each country. These 25 selected ideas will go for online voting.
- Second phase: Online voting will be opened for 10 days and will determine 1 winner per country.
SMART START will promote 25 selected ideas through website (main tool for voting), official Smart Start Facebook page, Twitter account and Instagram, where all votes will be counted within procedures defined by Smart Start. Five winners will be awarded!
In case of not reporting possible impact on selection committees or conflict of interests, either Applicant either committee member will be disqualified.
In case of using any tools for collecting online votes, idea/applicant will be automatically disqualified.