The project included the development of two clusters (freshwater fish and metal) as well as the training of young cluster brokers under the program ‘Strengthening the competitiveness of small and medium enterprises through cluster development in Montenegro’ for the needs of the Ministry of Economy and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO). The goal of the project was to strengthen cooperation and links between small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as to strengthen the links and cooperation between cluster companies and support institutions that hold the key to overcoming the problems in business. The activities concerned the joint purchase of raw materials and the joint use of equipment in order to improve the production process.
- The fourth one-day training for young entrepreneurs ‘Digital marketing and e-commerce’
- Second thematic gathering for young entrepreneurs was held on the theme ‘Cost Management’
- Round table ‘Regional Investment Reform Agenda RIRA’
- The third one-day training “Business communication” for young entrepreneurs within the Program of mentoring and education was held
- Conference “Better business environment for faster growth and economic development”