The project included the development of two clusters (freshwater fish and metal) as well as the training of young cluster brokers under the program ‘Strengthening the competitiveness of small and medium enterprises through cluster development in Montenegro’ for the needs of the Ministry of Economy and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO). The goal of the project was to strengthen cooperation and links between small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as to strengthen the links and cooperation between cluster companies and support institutions that hold the key to overcoming the problems in business. The activities concerned the joint purchase of raw materials and the joint use of equipment in order to improve the production process.
- The first Camp for Young Entrepreneurs organized by Tehnopolis
- Cultural and creative industries could be an important initiator of development Montenegrin economy
- Public invitation for co-financing sustainable projects in tourism – Development of low-carbon tourism in Montenegro
- UNESCO Fund for Cultural Diversity supported our project “Development of cultural and creative industries as part of a sustainable economic sector in Montenegro”
- SOCIAL INNOVATION COMPETITION Round 2