The project included the development of two clusters (freshwater fish and metal) as well as the training of young cluster brokers under the program ‘Strengthening the competitiveness of small and medium enterprises through cluster development in Montenegro’ for the needs of the Ministry of Economy and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO). The goal of the project was to strengthen cooperation and links between small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as to strengthen the links and cooperation between cluster companies and support institutions that hold the key to overcoming the problems in business. The activities concerned the joint purchase of raw materials and the joint use of equipment in order to improve the production process.
- Second training on topic “The power of negotiation” for young entrepreneurs under the Youth Business project was held
- The first training with young entrepreneurs held in the program “Youth Business”
- The first thematic meeting was held within the Youth Business project
- Milocer Development Forum
- Info day Regional Investment Reform Agenda (RIRA)