The project included the development of two clusters (freshwater fish and metal) as well as the training of young cluster brokers under the program ‘Strengthening the competitiveness of small and medium enterprises through cluster development in Montenegro’ for the needs of the Ministry of Economy and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO). The goal of the project was to strengthen cooperation and links between small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as to strengthen the links and cooperation between cluster companies and support institutions that hold the key to overcoming the problems in business. The activities concerned the joint purchase of raw materials and the joint use of equipment in order to improve the production process.
- Round table: ‘Open banking business of barriers’
- The final event of the Business Youth Project and socilaizing with young entrepreneurs was held
- Call for the creation of a conceptual solution for the product with gold embroidery motive
- The first day of training “The skills of embroidering Montenegrin goldsmith” was held.
- 20 hot tips for young entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley mentors