The project included the development of two clusters (freshwater fish and metal) as well as the training of young cluster brokers under the program ‘Strengthening the competitiveness of small and medium enterprises through cluster development in Montenegro’ for the needs of the Ministry of Economy and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO). The goal of the project was to strengthen cooperation and links between small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as to strengthen the links and cooperation between cluster companies and support institutions that hold the key to overcoming the problems in business. The activities concerned the joint purchase of raw materials and the joint use of equipment in order to improve the production process.
- Invitation of women to apply for training “The skills of embroidering Montenegrin stitch”
- Agriculture Fair in Podgorica
- Entrepreneurs acquire knowledge in one-day training “Human Resources Management”
- For young entrepreneurs, a one-day training “Market Analysis and Research”
- The final event of the Smart Start project was held