The project included the development of two clusters (freshwater fish and metal) as well as the training of young cluster brokers under the program ‘Strengthening the competitiveness of small and medium enterprises through cluster development in Montenegro’ for the needs of the Ministry of Economy and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO). The goal of the project was to strengthen cooperation and links between small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as to strengthen the links and cooperation between cluster companies and support institutions that hold the key to overcoming the problems in business. The activities concerned the joint purchase of raw materials and the joint use of equipment in order to improve the production process.
- One-day training for young entrepreneurs on the topic “Emotional Intelligence in Business” was held
- Networking day “Meeting with young entrepreneurs” successfully realized
- One-day training was held on the topic ‘Multipliers of success: from the best to the unimaginable’
- For the development of women entrepreneurship non-refundable 10.000 euros in Danilovgrad
- First one-day training was held in new cycle of training for 2019 for young entrepreneurs