The project included the development of two clusters (freshwater fish and metal) as well as the training of young cluster brokers under the program ‘Strengthening the competitiveness of small and medium enterprises through cluster development in Montenegro’ for the needs of the Ministry of Economy and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO). The goal of the project was to strengthen cooperation and links between small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as to strengthen the links and cooperation between cluster companies and support institutions that hold the key to overcoming the problems in business. The activities concerned the joint purchase of raw materials and the joint use of equipment in order to improve the production process.
- The final event of the project ‘Preservation and Development of Traditional Montenegrin Craft – Golden Embroidery’
- Final event of the project ‘Preservation and Development of Traditional Montenegrin Craft – Golden embroidery’
- Training on ‘Business basics, tax system and accounting basics’
- Two-day training on ‘Financial literacy and price formation’
- Training on ‘Sales skills, negotiation power and psychology of a customer’