The project included the development of two clusters (freshwater fish and metal) as well as the training of young cluster brokers under the program ‘Strengthening the competitiveness of small and medium enterprises through cluster development in Montenegro’ for the needs of the Ministry of Economy and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO). The goal of the project was to strengthen cooperation and links between small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as to strengthen the links and cooperation between cluster companies and support institutions that hold the key to overcoming the problems in business. The activities concerned the joint purchase of raw materials and the joint use of equipment in order to improve the production process.
- The first Balkathon started, for the best ideas 10,000 EUR
- CEPS starts with free webinars related to SIA application preparation
- Financial support from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) to women in business
- IDF plans to invest at least EUR 200 million in entrepreneurship development
- We put the creative potential of our artists in the context of economic development